Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Parade!

Only 12 more days until Christmas!

We went to the city parade today. We really loved the prancing pony. Have you ever seen a pony prance? It's the cutest thing ever!

There were some pretty interesting floats and displays. We didn't stay the entire time because we wanted to avoid the traffic, but for about an hour we enjoyed the sights and music and the kids got a bit of candy.

Here's Xavier turning Orian to face the camera for a picture, haha!



Isabella and Daddy:



I really liked the HEB float:



Reindeer firetruck!



I also got a haircut:



Aaaandd...I got my nails done!



And yes, my skin does have a nice pale sickly glow! Many apologies for not being tan!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Great toes! I love them! Your hair looks really good too!

I'm glad you got to go to the parade and have come holiday fun. We found out by turning on the TV that there was a parade in Houston too. Go figure. :)

We can't wait to be together to share in the holiday fun!

Jenny said...

Toes are so cute! You look great!

Skull Jockey said...

Thanks for sharing the pics. Your hair looks good too! See you soon!

JP

Anonymous said...

I love your hair! It looks great!

That pic of the boys at the parade cracks me up. Brotherly love!

Skull Jockey said...

C U Tomorrow!